Monday, April 27, 2015

After Symbaloo:
After using Symbaloo to store various webpages, I must say this would have been awesome to use while I was working on my dissertation, in place of downloading all the various pdfs to my personal computer and figuring out how to store and back-up the many, many, many resources I had.  The ease of use and ability to notate in various places and in various ways makes this tool excellent for research.  

I guess I don't recognize Susie's problem as I think once you worked to complete and curate a body of resources for your work, you would remember what you had done and where to go, which is the genius of this tool.  
Making the resources a part of your regular instruction would mean linking your symbaloos to your LMS or into your Google accounts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment